Speaker recommendation

I currently have a complete Synergy 3 setup. I'm looking for a speaker recommendations for a 2 channel only setup. The two speakers will be powered by 2 Emotiva XPA-1 amps. The recieve is a Denon 2808.

Currently I feel that the Synergy F3's have excellent highs and decent lows but the vocals seem very relaxed and not forward enough. I'm guessing that this is because of the horn style tweeter and crossover setup...? I'm looking for something with the same clear high but with a bit more forward vocals.

Any sugguestions?

Hmmmm, I would double check to make sure everything is working as expected. Where do you have the speakers located and are you sure you've got them wired in phase? If anything, the horn should make vocals extremely easy to hear.

I've not heard the F3's, but the F2's do just fine with vocals.

Btw, what kind of price range are you looking at?

I'm pretty sure it's hooked up right. It didn't sound that bad lol I took my Infinity crossover and hooked it up to the left speaker and hooked up the right speaker with the OEM crossover. I noticed that the one with the Infinity crossover had the same lows but more midrange where as the one with the OEM crossover had clearer more forward highs but lacked midrange, again it sounded like the mid to low vocals where more back and not as forward. It seems femals vocals are ok but deeper vocals are more affected.

Price range is under $1000 per speaker. Room size is 15x12. The music I listen too varies in instruments. Probably the least I listen to is rap and country. These would be for HIFI only and not home theater.

Thank you!