RP5s

jsteed

I recently purchased a pair of rp5s from Ubid.

Great price....HORRIBLE customer service.

I'll tell the story if anyone wants to know.

My question is shouldn't the sub woofers panel face out on the respective speaker?

My speakers are the same with the sub panel on the right side of the cabinet.

I contacted Klipsch, but could only reach the parts department. They said "Yes there are two seperate speakers. A left and a right...each should have a sub facing out."

I would like to get my facts straight before contacting Ubid.

Thanks,

Jeff

Yes Jeff,

There are two different speakers on any pair of powered towers that I'm aware of. Each of the two towers should have a sub facing in opposite directions so you can face them at opposite walls so that they don't interfere with the bass played by eachother.

That's too bad you've had problems w/ UBid. I've purchased all of my speakers and most of my other audio equipment from them w/o too many problems. When I got my rp3's from them, it took them a month to finally get them shipped to me. During that time I never got a straight answer from them as to why I hadn't received them yet. They have really great prices and usually quick shipment, but if there is a problem good luck getting a quick or straight answer from anybody there.

Good luck getting the problem straightened out, and I'm sure that when you do you'll have a great sounding pair of speakers. The rp3's sound pretty good, so I could only imagine what the 5's would sound like!

------------------

klf-30 front

klf-c7 center

rp-3 rear

lf-10 sub

Denon avr-3300

Denon DVD-2500

Denon DCM-270 cd

Mitsubishi 55" ws tv