Anyone have an AC-3 and v2.400 system setup this way?? give me some info

Shiplemw1

I live in a college dorm and constantly listen to music while doing the homework. I already have a receiver( JVC-778bvk, 110x2, 100 x 5), a set of infinity 3 ways (1" titanium tweeter, 3" midrange, and 10" woofer) a subwoofer (10" 100 or 150 watts) and several other sets of small jvc speakers.

My receiver can handle and 8-16 ohm load.

Center channel speaker I'm wiring two of the small jvc speakers

Mains- infinity and klipsch pro media fronts

surround, klipsch pro media rears,

subs- pro media and 10" sub

I am going to acquire a dvd player soon that will decode dts and ac3 and has component audio outs as well as toslink (optical out). My thoughts are that I can use the toslink into the receiver to drive the center channel speaker and then use the component audio outs (rca plugs to rca-mini stereo adapter to coupler to klipsch wiring) to run the klipsch. Since I would still have a lfe channel on the dvd player I could run that to my sub.

Problems with this setup:

if I hook up the infinitys or use the receiver to power the center channel I will not be able to match volume between the klipsch and receiver precisely.

Can anyone help me out? any ideas other than this? thanks mike

If you try to use all of your speakers at once you'll mess-up your soundfield's image.

Are you going to use the pros' with a computer for A3D surround gaming? If so, any other speakers will interfere with the game's effects.

If its just for those high horsepower moments you can use the RCAjack to miniplug on the receiver's aux out to soundcard line-in, or inverse for games.

Leave 5.1 sys for dvds, set the pros for gaming, and link'em for the 1000 watt blast.