Heresy I's Vs. KLF-10

cmb3366

I love my Crite's modded KLF-10's, enough so that I've gotten the bug to move higher up the Klipsch foodchain, likely in the Heritage series direction. I have been looking for reasonably priced set of La Scala's or Cornwalls locally, but nothing has come up. Recently a nice pair of Heresy I's came up on craiglist for a steal. I am first in line to buy them, I figure if I dont like them I can make money on them, and they could be an interesting into to the heritage series, but at the same time, if my KLF's will whoop on them, I think I'll pass. I listen to vinyl through a 6c33c SET amp (18wpc). I use a Polk PSW-200 currently crossed in at 50hz.

What do you guys think, can Heresy I's (I'll have BEC work his magic eventually) and a sub compete with or outdo KLF-10's? Thanks for your opinions in advance

If they are cheap, I think you should buy them, just to have them. As far as better than, thats a bit objective, there is a bit more low end in the Heresy. But in my opinion (I own both) they are different, timbre wise. If you like your KLF-10's the perfect upgrade for you would be Klf-20's or 30's.

just my .02, hope it helps..

Brac