KG4s with an Audio Dynamics B200, DBX B200

JHoman

Anyone have any info on this paring? I currently have JBL830s and a sub running on the AD B200. I don't anything about the KG4s, I have heard nothing but good about the speakers. Can't wait to try them.

Thanks, Jeff

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I have had my KG4s for a week or so now and at first I just wasn't impressed, but after moving them around and playing with the pre-amp settings, I love them. The B-200 seems to work well with them. Plenty of power and very clean and detailed sound.

I found another AD B-200 today so I now have twin amps, I am using the 2nd amp for my JBL 830s and sub. Put them all together and the house shakes, wow![H]

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Klipsch purchase. I love my kg4s for the very reasons you've mentioned, and at their current used prices they are a tremendous value to boot. I have no experience with the gear you are using, but the kg4s can be a bit fussy about their partnering equipment, but it sounds as if you got lucky from the start. The kg4s have a very Heritage-esque sound and therefore they love vintage solid state and tubes, but search the forum for other partnering ideas.