ASL WAVE 8s FACTORY WIRED ??

DANOCASTER

I WAS GONNA GET THE JOLIDE 502 BUT MOBILE'S COMMENTS "JARRED" ME ENUFF TO QUESTION IT..I'VE NEVER HEARD THEM AND THOUGHT I COULDNT AFFORD SEPERATES UNLESS I BUILT THEM..DOES ANYONE KNOW IF YOU CAN GET THE WAVES 8 PREBUILT?? I LOOKED AROUND ON THE SITE AND COULDNT FIND IT OR MISSED IT SOMEHOW..I DONT HAVE THE TIME OR THE KNOW-HOW TO BUILD A KIT BUT WOULD LIKE TO HEAR THESE WAVES IF THEY COULD DRIVE MY CHORUS 1s TO PRETTY EXCITING LEVELS IN MY 16X16 ROOM..IDEAS??

The $600-800 is hopefully for pre/pwr amp or an integrated amp..my tastes are mostly pop/rock stuff and not real "heavy"- a fair amount of 70's classic rock and modern radiohead-type stuff. i want to enjoy w/out tweaking too much but really do believe in nos tubes b/c of my experience w/ my vinatge guiatr amps and mic pre's..so 6-800 bucks w/out cables or tube upgrades..got any ideas?? the money is actually burning a hole in my pocket !!