For those interested about Last weekend's Indyfest...

picky

Just a quick note here to let you know I have FINALLY completed my annual Picky Report which covers last weekend's successful Indyfest, Klipsch Pilgrimage event held for us primarily by Colterphoto1 (Michael) and IndyKlipschFan (Roger). It's located in the Klipsch Pilgrimage heading in the upper section of the Klipsch Community forum page. You may also directly navigate to the thread via this link: http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/121051.aspx I hope you all will enjoy reading about it and there is a mountain of photos taken by myself and my wife, Verna; we all had such a wonderful time! We hope to see even more of you next year! There are also some great photos and write-ups by fellow members on the Indyfest 2009: The Official site thread. Please, be sure to check both threads out! -Glenn

post-10177-13819476503194_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the report Glenn, I'm always happy for June and the chance to get together with my Klipsch Brothers. This year the company elected to take a minor role so Roger and I put together a little festivus for the rest of us! We just can't get enough of our Klipsch you know.Our number were small but our spirit mighty.

Michael