rc64 or rf 63

jess28

I currently have the rf 82 set up w/rc62/rs52 and so on.Just looking for some opinions.wondering if you could only get one of these at the moment and had my existing set up which would it be the rc64 or rf63.I may have a chave to get a pair of demoed rf63 on the cheap or a rc64.I did hear the rc 64 along with the rf 83 the funny thing is it was the rc 64 that blew me and my wife away enough so she wanted to by on the spot the only issue was space this thing is amonster.We short time and only listened to dd truhd demo disc and maybe thats why I was less impressed with the rf 83 no music and was being pushed by a middle of the road yamaha.Have not had a chance to listen to the rf 63 yet as i have not had a chance to get to my father work to listen.

If i get one i will eventually get the other there both good deals I'm just thinking what going to be best with what i have at the moment thanks

Depends on what you listen to more - stereo or surround? If you want to improve your surround experience, go the RC64 for sure. IMO this will make a big improvement to your front soundstage. I was in a similar position with my Reference 35 surround setup. I changed my RC35 for the 64 and WOW!... what an improvement it made! The sound is so much more open and clear, particularly vocals. Of course I now want the RF63's as well!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...