KLF-10s......opinions?

oldmako

I have been jonesing for a pair of KLF30s for a while but I'm not having any local luck. I found a pair of KLF 10s which can be had for a good price. I've read a few favorable reviews, but I'd rather have the opinions of guys on this site. I may use them in an upstairs bedroom just for grins. They don't have the mid and appear to be very similar to my CF3's, just a bit smaller. The K site used to have the specs for all the older models, but they now lack the CF3 data, so it's tough to compare the innards directly.

Any thoughts?? Thanks in advance.

Respectfully submitted,

Douglas C Niedermeyer

Sergeant at Arms

Hey Mako klf series is a great choice. The klf 10's are two way and are much different than the 30's as they were klipsch top of the line 3 way ( as u probably know) The epic CF3's are quite a bit different than the klf 10's. The epics where made for very high output. The horns have a two inch throat and materials put into the epics ( series 1 w/ 6 inch port tubes) the epics have a much different sound than any other klipsch speaker ever made ( smoother warmer less punch but with much bass authority)....they are a bit colored...You can compare the klf 10s to more like the kg 5.5's.. but u cannot compare the epics with anything..they are unique and one of a kind design to klipsch .....Hope this helps as im not a top notch writer..

the klf 10s are good speakers ..pick them up if its all u can find and its a good deal. The 30's are another class...Only the cream of the crop can out match them. ( i miss my light oak 30's in gem mint condition [:'(]

Monty