Indy+Live Rock+ Klipsch

Ok. I'm finally in take 2. Almost done the first time and my flakey, but relatively new laptop mysteriously seems to hit the backspace key at random... [:@] usually when I'm almost done with something... Normally when my wrists are wresting on the wrist wrest area... gotta hook up my external keyboard.

Rumor has it the Trouble Makers have recently acquired a fully functional Hammond B3 and Leslie cabinet. [8][8][H][8][8]... no rumor that they're actually gonna bring it.... but a guy can hope? [:D]

I think I've seen the set lists. I think I actually like every song on said set list. If that doesn't scare anyone and even if it does I'm sure it'll be a good time.

Powered by Klipsch. FOH and monitors. And hopefully a Leslie cabinet spinning away.

Be there! Rock and Roll baby! It's a pub ... might even have some good pub food? I'm going for the music. (Actually I'm going to help our good buddy Michael schlep some equipment in / out maybe even plug in a few cables / steer away any drunks about to spill beer into his KP362s ... [:@] - now if I could just figure out how to look mean. Maybe dress all in black... and scowl all night... but I think it'll be too much fun to scowl all night.

But that does remind me of a favorite thought of the day..... paraphrased and I can't remember the source...

It takes 42 muscles to smile, but only 6 to reach out and whack someone on the side of the head.

Be there and ROCK!

It takes 42 muscles to smile, but only 6 to reach out and whack someone on the side of the head. DIG IT!

THe Hammond/Leslie are recent acquisitions of the church of one of the guys, we're just 'test driving' it before installation. Dang, where to put that Leslie cabinet? The stage setup is pretty nice at this club- LOTS of 20 amp plugs 2' of the floor in back of the stage and on the apron. BIG double doors for load-in that are right beside the stage!

Load #1 (Klipsch speakers) is in the truck awaiting the designated hour.

Y'all come out and hear the rock, will ya? And make sure the sound dude doesn't drink, this is highly technical stuff and I don't want to flub it!

M

THe Hammond/Leslie are recent acquisitions of the church of one of the guys, we're just 'test driving' it before installation.

Oops I thought they acquired it from their church.

So this may be a one time deal for now at least to hear the Trouble Makers with Hammond B3 and Leslie... so this may be their gig y'all don't want to miss.

Hammond organs are heavy. My back is on fire!

Yes they are!

My arms and shoulders are still sore. I helped Michael with his gig or at least tried to but I think he did > 50% of the work in unloading and unloading the Hammond and Leslie. Along with 1 band member to unload and 2 to load...

Leslie cabinets, at least the one with the above Hammond, are light by comparison.