What do you think about the Panasonic G15 or G10 Plasma?

iTide

Well I look and read, but I just can't get enough info before I drop the cash for a new tv. I like LCD but for some reason I like the Panasonic plasmas better. I don't know if it is the picture that is talking to me or my wallet. I am looking at the Panasonic 50" G15 at USApplance.com. I have ordered from them before and they do have a great price on the tv. Does anyone have this tv or the similar G10? Any comments about these plasmas before I purchase? I have read that the power consumption is MUCH better on the 2009 plasmas. Any knowledge on this. Are they getting closer to the power consumption of LCDs? Would this also mean less heat from the tv? Just thoughts I have. Thanks for any info you may have.

Thanks for the responses. Here is another question. The G10 vs. the S1. They say they are the same panels. I have read the only thing I would miss would be the Viera Cast. Would I really miss that? If anyone has this, do you use it enough for a 150.00 price jump?