Thank you Bob Crites...

oldmako

A few weeks ago one of the tweets on my CF3s stopped working. I contacted Bob Crites and he helped me determine that it was a bad crossover.

I shipped both X-overs to Bob.

Over the next few days I received 3 phone calls from his son Michael to keep me abreast of what was going on with them. It turns out that the CF3 XOs are fairly different from most of the other Klipsch units and required more work than normal. In short, I got a deal.

They went overboard in helping me by completely rebuilding both units, replacing all the caps, re-soldering all connections etc etc etc.

I wish that I had taken before and after pics to post as the rebuilt units are significantly beefier than the old. Where I know little about electronics, the pics would have made it obvious.

My speaks are back together and sound fantastic. My walls are shaking and my neighbors are frowning again. All is right in my little universe. As soon as I save a few bucks, I'll send them my Forte XOs as well.

THANK YOU BOB AND MICHAEL CRITES!