Center speaker to go with KSP300 mains?

Rlbol

I am thinking about picking up some used ksp300 they are the red wood color. sense these are older models does anyone know where I might locate either a matching center channel or is there a newer more available center channel that would mate up color as well as sound quality to the KSP300's?

thanks

I saw these advertised today. At that price I would move quick. The center you will want is the KSP-C6. Always available on Ebay and probably around here. I heard the 300s and 400s back a few years at a Sound Advise. They sounded great but I went with the KLF series instead. Good Luck.

• Klipsch Employees

The KSP-300 was a fine speaker. You can use most any of the Reference centers with it. He is right the KSP-C6 is the right center. I am not sure how many parts we have for any of that line. That is a solid amp used for the sub. It can have a hum due to grounding...If you get them get 2 of the ground lift adapters for the power wire.

• Like 1