NON-VINTAGE, warm-textured ss amp for Cornwall III???

KMV

Simply Stereo is a great place. I ordered my RF-83 setup thru them, one place is closer to me but SS is a lot more friendly and very helpful.

So back to your Cornwalls and the perfect addition to them. Check out my profile as I have a Marantz, Yamaha, and H/K receivers from the 70's that I love with my vertical Corns, and a Mac setup.

If you would like to try one or two out just let me know and I can load them up and take over. It's always nice to meet up with fellow members, plus Schaumburg is about an hour away.

James

Totally agree, can't beat Simply Stereo's customer service. Unfortunately, I did not have time to audition the M3 on the cornwalls last weekend, I probably won't be able to audition it for almost a month now. I'd definitely like to listen to some old Marantz sound with cornwalls, appreciate your response. Probably won't get time till probably next mo. however. lol, just got tied up with work and trips.

• Like 1