RadioHead Fans?

AudioMan2703

Any RadioHead fans out there? There has to be some...

If so, whats your favorite Song\Album?

(Sorry if these band threads are annoying, it will be my last.)

------------------

~You laugh because im diffrent,i laugh because your ugly~

GreenDay Rules!

"Im a newbie at anything physical,but i can talk alot"-Me

"I don't know why i visit these boards,i don't even own the promedias."

"You will see more quotes by me"

"Like this one"

"Pushy little children, with their fully automatics, they like to push the weak around!"- System Of A Down

"Drink Redkabul, we get our water from other bottles of water, we can't make our own because our country is dirty and disgusting."- kid in my class

"Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then its a scavenger hunt."

"Its not the pollution thats killing the oceans and trees, its the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." -Former gov't guy

i used to be, but have not listened to them in years. my two fav cd's by them are Kid A, Bends and Live at Frejus France. (creep is my fav song by them)

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Tech Support

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

My favorite album is "Ok Computer". That's pure genius at work. My favorite song is "Karma Police" I started to get into them about 4 1\2 months ago.

------------------

~You laugh because im diffrent,i laugh because your ugly~

GreenDay Rules!

"Im a newbie at anything physical,but i can talk alot"-Me

"I don't know why i visit these boards,i don't even own the promedias."

"You will see more quotes by me"

"Like this one"

"Pushy little children, with their fully automatics, they like to push the weak around!"- System Of A Down

"Drink Redkabul, we get our water from other bottles of water, we can't make our own because our country is dirty and disgusting."- kid in my class

"Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then its a scavenger hunt."

"Its not the pollution thats killing the oceans and trees, its the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." -Former gov't guy

I'm a big fan of thiers. OK Computer is my favorite CD from them, but they have some great live music out there too. They are truly a group that isn't a clone band. Everything they do is original and fresh. Unfortunately, that road leads to less airplay, but that's the rules of today's music.

Eric

I second ok computer and karma police. However, I don't know about that amnesiac album. There's about 1 or 2 songs I like, and no matter how much I try to listen (believe me I try) I just can't grow to like the rest of the songs.

-UP

------------------

Liv Tyler as Arwen: "If you want him, come and claim him!" - Translation: "I am very hot."