klipsch rf-62 package price

sprog

was checking out futureshop on a klipsch HT package , so for 2 x rf-62 ,1 x rc-52 , and rs-42 , i got price of $ 1460 plus 6% tax and it was about 2000 with the warranty plan , ith i usually don't get , but anyway , does this seem like good price ? full retall price in that store was like 2200

was checking out futureshop on a klipsch HT package , so for 2 x rf-62 ,1 x rc-52 , and rs-42 , i got price of $ 1460 plus 6% tax and it was about 2000 with the warranty plan , ith i usually don't get , but anyway , does this seem like good price ? full retall price in that store was like 2200

That is a pretty dang good price for those speakers! I got my RF-62s for $550 + tax for the pair and I got a RC-62 for $312.50 + tax. You probably don't need the warranty plan because Klipsch speakers already come with a 5 year warranty, but it's up to you. By the way, don't forget a subwoofer!

i already got a denon receiver 70w x 7 , energy s12.3 sub , but was also think on rb-61 for mains

instead of the rf-62 because i have the sub and i live in a 2nd floor apartment , not really sure which i should do

The biggest difference you will hear between the RF-62s and the RB-61s is that the RF-62s will have a larger sound stage.

also , would the rc-52 and rs-42 be good match for rf-62 , alot of bass in rear channels ?

The RS-42 will work nicely with the RF-62s, but I would recommend the RC-62 over the RC-52 because it will match the RF-62s better and will provide a more seamless sound through the front three speakers.

no they don't ,they only carry rc-52 which is $420 ,not sure of another store in edmonton , ab , they carries this brand , other than london drugs and they got about same , but can get better deal at futureshop , also the rb-61 is on sale this week for 399 , u guys think it would be alright to have 3 - rb-61 's in front with the rs-42 in back , rb-61 have enough boom for me since i got the 12 inch sub , got to turn sub down to about 9 o;clock sometimes cause it shakes living room , if i had a house i would have the rf-83 's with couple 12 or 15 inch subs , lol