Confused on What's the diff between Cornwall and Cornwall 2.

Evolvo

So I can't figure out, what exactly is a Cornwall. What I mean by this is, is a Cornwall II just called a Cornwall. I ask because when you go to klipsch product archives, for the Original Cornwalls, they show a pic of some weird speaker that looks like a table or cabinet, it definately does not look like Today's Cornwall III or the Cornwall II. My thought is that after the original Cornwall, they came out with what we know today as the Cornwall, but named it the Cornwall Also, even thought the look changed, but they don't show it on the klipsch website. I believe it is in between the original Vintage Looking Cornwall and the Cornwall 2. I think this is the Cornwall some have deemed the Cornwall 1.5 which we generally just call the Cornwall, this is because I notice that one Cornwall has a frame around the tweeter and midrange (Cornwall 2 I believe) and Cornwall 1.5 has no frame around tweeter. I've tried to do some research and this is what I think is going on, but please clarify for me. Also if you could tell me what are the different type of components used between the Cornwall models. Also is there any consensus on any model being better than the other, or how they rank.

Thanks.

Short version.....

Cornwall-I: looks like other Cornwalls, same dimensions, etc. 2 versions; One normal, one "vertical" in which the tweeter and midrange were sideways to allow it to be set on side as a center chanel. Drivers were bolted to the rear of the motorboard.

Cornwall-1.5: drivers bolted to front, but cabinet still plywood with screw on back; crossovers were B-3's. (Cornwall 1.5 is an "unofficial" name, coined by colterphoto1 and others); it was during the same transition to front bolted drivers and MDF that the Heresy-I went through. The last Heresy-I's still had the drivers bolted to the rear, but used the midrange and woofer from the H-II. The motorboards, and by consequence, the midranges from the late 83-85 Heresy's could not be used on earlier versions.

Cornwall-II: Like Cornwall 1.5, but most (after about '84-'85) made from MDF and back permanent inset into panels.

Cornwall-III: Nice new; like II but nice new drivers, crossovers, etc.

See: http://forums.klipsch.com/forums/t/103886.aspx