Grill Cloth

CIGARBUM

I have a pair of 1974 Belle's, the grill cloth looks the same as the basic black but has a brown thread running through it. I'm sure this is original but can't seem to find any that would match. I have it in my mind to make some changes to these, like putting a bigger wooden horn and driver. I could use Al's trachorn but would still mess up the HFcabinet cloth or a 260HZ wood horn, I would like to use the JBL 2446 driver, this would require extending the verticle riser, no biggie but either way I will need to replace the grill cloth, I would like it to match the bass bin.

Any help would be appreciated.

CB

if you want to keep the cloth OEM i don't know any sources, but if you want to make a change this site has some really nice grille cloth (they do have 2 types of cane)

i'm redoing some cornwalls with clothe from here and can't wait to see how they turn out...http://www.mojotone.com/amp-parts/Grillcloth

If I decide to say with cane I'll probably go with the Marshall Style Cane Grill Cloth 58'' W. But, considering my Cornwalls are far from stock considering all the upgrades (tweeter, mid horn and croossovers) I've actually looked at the Vox Diamond Style (both are nice). This site has some really nice clothe to pick from which is why I haven't finalized my decision. I won't be selling them so I'm leaning towards what I think will look best, not what is a close match to what is a close stock replacement. What do you think of the Vox and if so which do you like most.. I 'm a musician and always liked the old grille clothe from the Marshalls, Fenders and Vox amps. I found this site to find clothe for an old '59 Fender I'm redoing and saw how nice their clothe would look on Klipsch. Good luck and let me know how it works out. I may ask for a small sample. I actually did a quick fix by covering with burlap I got at a fabric store and it looks awesome and cost was $5 for 2 speakers, but final will be one of the above. Could you post a photo of the sample you have?