What surrounds and sub to match KLF-20 legends and C7 center channel?

zimmermangm

I've been rocking my legend KLF-20 towers for 10 years now and still love them. Last year I scored a C7 center channel to match. Now I'd like to get a pair of rear surrounds and eventually a subwoofer to hit lower than the 4 10" woofers the KLF-20's already have.

What surrounds should I use for home theater?

What sub would work well for me? I don't need it to be that loud, but I want to feel explosions and dinosaur foot steps.

I'm running a Denon 1910 receiver.

Thanks.

The KSP S6 was a popular match years past for the KLF series if space is not an issue another

set of the 20s would work as well. For a short time I ran KLF 30s for the front and rear duty.

Subwise lots of talk of the Sub 12 that KLIPSCH offers plus several internet direct folks as well.

I am sure others will chime in.

• 10 months later...

No reference surrounds would match.

Been there, tried that. To me, it sounded BAD.

Like the other fellow said, the S6 is the best because it is a true surround speaker and matches well with the KLF's and the Kg's.

Also, the S6 units are rather inexpensive, I got a pair in pristine condition with the original packaging for $160 !

Noah

i did at one time have a sub12 when i had klfs...my klfs overwhemled the wimpy sub12, ksp s6s are closest to match for rears unless you have room for another set of klfs, ive never seen those for 160 people are always asking much much more for ksp s6s but thats a heck of a find for 160, for a sub a klipsch rsw12 or 15 would probably work well otherwise theres some good companys that sell direct like svs that give you great bang for buck (i would check audiogon.com for a sub nearest you and keep pricing out and waiting til you find what you want) i would skimp on rears before id skimp out on a sub