Positive Karma needed...I added a super tweeter to my LaScala II's

steve hollowell

Daniel.....I got with Trey and he basically said the only LaScala shortcoming was with the LF and I have a sub to take care of that....It's really funny because one of his lines pretty much mirrors your last statement. Trey said, what it all comes down to is try it any way you want...if you like it use it!

So I am going to play around, and if I don't care for what I come up with I may just save it for a DIY project in the future.

Thanks all..........Steve

Daniel.....I got with Trey and he basically said the only LaScala shortcoming was with the LF and I have a sub to take care of that....It's really funny because one of his lines pretty much mirrors your last statement. Trey said, what it all comes down to is try it any way you want...if you like it use it!

So I am going to play around, and if I don't care for what I come up with I may just save it for a DIY project in the future.

Thanks all..........Steve

That really is the bottom line. If you think it makes a positive difference in your system, then it is a great thing.

I really like it when people try different things, some have positive effects and some negative effects, but if we don't try, we'll never know.

Good for you Steve, keep it up and keep us posted,

Dennie