my monster cable upgrade kit arrived!

Hoju

I have noticed some improvements in terms of sound quality. I popped in some songs and i noticed that the vocals are a bit more clearer and the frequency range is improved. My speakers are now distorion free and i could not hear a slight hiss when i put my hears against it when i pause a song. I felt like the original wires were a bottle neck to my promedias. The wire upgrade really made it sound the way it was made to sound.

Same here. Just got the 4.1 Monster set and I don't know if it's me or not, but they do sound clearer. Played a game of Wolfenstein and the sounds AND background music are sooooo much sweeter! I'm a satisfied customer. Biggrin.gif

I only wish these came 'standard' with the speaker package.

This message has been edited by ezdriver on 03-19-2002 at 05:10 PM

Yeah, I agree with Ezdriver....

You'd think that with a speaker system costing $300+ and up, that decent monster cables would be a 'standard issue' on all Promedia products....why market high-end stuff, only to scrimp on the basics?

Why not just add another $25-30 to the sale price and throw the monster cables into the package.

KEV