Is it OK to just have 2 speakers?

Birks

I also picked up this center channel speaker today at an estate sale I drove by for $20.00. I plugged it in, but it sounded boxy and took away from the soundof the Klipsch speakers, so I'm going to just hang onto it until I learn more about stereo set-up and home theatre stuff.

Posted Image

Yes, it indeed is a sweet find but the key to maintaining the title isn't finding a good deal, but consistently finding good deals. For all we know, he'll be a "One Deal Wonder".

Well, I'm kind of a generalist bargain hunter. But I take a lot of pride in finding extraordinary vintage or collectible stuff for pocket change.

I just pick up things here and there that interest me. Maybe now that I have reason to look for stereo stuff, I'll find some bargains. I know its off topic, but finding amazing vintage quality stuff is sort of a hobby so maybe its OK topost just one or two pics of successful finds? I found a vintage English road bike at a garage sale for $10 and fixed it up to itscompletely original single speed condition, and frankly, it was an even better find than the Klipsch's on a cost to true value scale.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Yes it is OK to just have two speakers. However, with Klipsch , you get this Sickness- Called Upgradeites........or Gotta Have more syndrome..............

Congrats on the Find...............[H]

PS- I agree on the Bike !................Fantastic find and rebuild..........!

• Moderators

Maybe now that I have reason to look for stereo stuff, I'll find some bargains.

Most definitely. Just have to keep your eyes open. Deals are out there....just have to be patient.

I know its off topic, but finding amazing vintage quality stuff is sort of a hobby so maybe its OK topost just one or two pics of successful finds?

If it was someone else's thread you were posting to, yes it would be inappropriate. Since you started the thread, post whatever you want. [:D] Sweet bike.