I have a simple question....

lthammons

Well, I think the C2 is an excellent center channel. I don't think you'd improve your system to use both as centers. Obviously the C3 is placed above the C2 in the lineup, but I think it would be hard for most people to perceive any improvement at all. The C3 has a bit broader frequency response with the larger drivers, but they are only slightly larger.

My suggestion would be to enjoy your C2 center. You could replace the C2 with the C3, but can't imagine that you could recover your investment on the C2.

Klipsch has got tons of great products. There is probably something else out there that would offer more bang for your buck in improving your system.

Yeah im very happy with the center..Just bought the F-3 package with 2 sub-12's..also got 2 extra rear surrounds..but i had a little cash left over and was thinking of an extra center to brighten things up..but you answered my question..Another center probably wouldnt change much...maybe ill take the wife out for dinner instead..:) Thanks for your time..