Think my PC Ultra 13s Defective?

zaskarx

I was thinkin that very same thing. Might just sell my Plus2 soon and just order 2 PB13's and be in heaven. Still would really like to hear the B4 Plus though before I make that kind of a move. Wish someone on here within reasonable driving distance would pop up and say yeah I've got a B4 come on over and listen to it. I'll buy the beerYes I am also considering the ED sub A7-900. But it's just so *** ugly! Not near as stunning as a piano gloss black SVS. Still deciding......

Too bad you're not closer to TX. You could come over and hear an IB. You wouldn't look at box subs again[;)]

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, wait , wait. There's something always newer on the horizon, bigger and badder than what's out there now. You can spend your life waiting for the next best thing, or jump in now and be enjoying your purchase. I played the wait game with my TV untill one day the light went off and I made a purchase. I'm glad I did. If you're perfectly content with what you currently have however, that's another story.

Ya the PB 20 is on the shelf.. I agree, why wait? YMA just order 2 13s and enjoy. After enjoying mine a few days I think I'm gonna keep my plus 2, I can say Im satisfied ,,for now. lol

I was gonna go ck these dual 18s out. This dude owns a speaker company, and these are the pro-to unfinished. He said the subs are $20k for the finished product and claims best in the world that he knows of. His wholesale cost on the drivers he said like 2 grand each and each driver is over 100lbs. Rms 2000 watts 6000 watt peak. He said he has tried ever high to mid grade sub and nothing comes close ...hmmmm .