mystery speakers

Hi - I'm new here, though I'm a life-long Klipsch fan (grew up in Arkansas; Klipsch is what speakers WERE to me).

Anyway, a local guy is trying to sell me some speakers (see pic) that he's claiming are "rare 70's Klipsch", but they're nothing I've ever seen before. He says they have a 12" bass driver with horn-loaded mid and tweeter. Anybody have any idea about them?

4663122555_8420bb6b9d.jpg

I haven't seen them in the flesh yet, but I suspect it's a set of custom cabinets with some Klipsch innards. Just thought I'd see what the experts had to say. Thanks in advance for any info.

Sorry folks, didn't mean to be flogging a dead horse. I would have searched, but wasn't sure how to phrase such a search in a meaningful way.

These are offered here in Eugene, Oregon. I seem to recall they came up a couple of months ago as well. I haven't actually seen or heard them yet, but I might go have a closer look, as the cabinets look interesting and appear to be well made. Will let you all know.

Thanks again for the info, and sorry for the inadvertent re-hashing.