Vote for the best rigs...

Once you have seen all 5 user's rigs, http://www.lotsui.net/soundwise/id76.htm, please vote on the poll so we can see who has the best rig.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

yeah, the , got in the way, sorry bout that

http://www.lotsui.net/soundwise/id76.htm

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

Hi Justin,

Nice RIGS you got there buddy....

All I got to say....is that "IF" you are really only 17, and have all this PC/audio equipment....then YOU are one helleva lucky kid Smile.gif

Either that, or your parents are simply "spoiling" you to death with goodies.

WE never had any of that stuff when I was your age, and no parent could afford it either.

Don't forget, - "YOUTH" is a priceless thing, don't grow up too fast matey, otherwise your'll regret it in the long run - trust me, what with that *white collar* of yours n all - he he Smile.gif Most MEN don't usually even start to mature or become sophisticated until around the the age of 35-40, so slow down a bit, and if ya don't believe me on that one - go ask any woman - yer mom for instance Smile.gif

They'll tell ya....

KEV

------------------

Now doctors call this disease "hebromadrosis", but us regular folks who wear tennis shoes and the occasional python boot - call this exquisit little inconvenience - STINKFOOT!

quote:

Originally posted by BigBusa:

I'm impressed with your parents wealth.

actually bought everything with money of mine, not money that ever touched my parents pockets. my parents only buy necessities, eg education requirments.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

quote:

Originally posted by Leeb18509:

And the house in Hawaii?
Wink.gif

that's not mine Smile.gif that is my parents... and to them, a necessity haha

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

Justin,

It's always been MY dream to reside in HAWAII - can I go live in your parent house - now - PLEEEEESE!!!!

I'll buy you a set of "Sirocco Pro's" if you can talk them into it - honest I will Smile.gif

cwm41.gif

------------------

Now doctors call this disease "hebromadrosis", but us regular folks who wear tennis shoes and the occasional python boot - call this exquisit little inconvenience - STINKFOOT!

while we are not there, we rent the house out to vacationers and short term stays, like executive stays. it is 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath. it is rented out so much that it is actually prety rare that we get to go there. my parents go every thanksgiving, that is a time it is never for rent. right now, it is rented till thanksgiving and may be open during december, so far the ppl that normally stay there in december (from like norway or some scandinavian place) have not said for sure that they would be there.

so... unless you can convice some scandinavians to stay in the cold for christmas...Eek.gif

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support