Fantastic Surge Protector Deal at Vanns

SuBXeRo

So i've been home for the past month taking care of some family matters across the country, I just lost my mom so i have had some free time on my hands and well, spending money helps take my mind off of things.

I made a post a while ago asking what surge protectors were good and i got some good suggestions but nothing was what i was looking for. I wanted a rackmount/shelf unit since i like the look of those types of powercenters and have been looking at tripplite, panamx, and apc. Well, fancy this, i was checking out panamax's site and went to vanns to see what they had and low and behold i found awesome deals on APC power conditioner/surge protectors. I got just what i was looking for and more, not only a conditioner but what i was looking for most of all, a surge protector. Right around my price point of 100 or so bux, it was $120, close enough. I also picked up a cheaper apc strip for my bedroom, i just wanted my formal klipsch home theater and tv and bluray protected the most.

for the living room: http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/item/details/752878425/apc-g5

for the bedroom: http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/item/features/753214524/apc-p7gt

thanks youthman, its been a rough month, fortunately i do comm. real eastate and my broker allowed me to take the time off that i need, i just started there too so its even nicer of the guy. Even my dads neanderthal of a boss has been nice to me.