OVER THE EAR HEADPHONES

BigStewMan

I've had good results with my Grado SR60's over the years. Kind of laid back compared to our Custom 2 and Image x10 but really good for $69 or I think they go for $79 now. And the more expensive Grado's are supposed to sound beter. They are open air so the bass isn't as strong as a closed back circumaural type.

I've heard good things about Sennheiser. We have (or had) a very inexpensive open air model that was really good for the money. Our daughter is happy with some very inexepsive closed back circumaural Sennheiser's we got her so they'll work with her hearing "instrument".

I can't stand things in my ear either but I can tolerate the Custom 2 pretty well and the Image X10 really well so if you could have him try some x10's maybe he could tolerate them?

I've rally no idea as far as what over the ear headphones sound the most like Klipsch.

Professor Thump's been busy lately so maybe Klipsch will introduce some over the ear 'phones? Just pure maybe speculation on my part.