Tom Petty Mojo!

StretchZep1

A Must have cd in my opinion. Some of their best work to date! Saw them last night in Burgettstown PA and was a rocking good time. Old artists who still have the licks. Unlike some who are hanging in and touring for the bucks. Also if you haven't already Tom Petty Sounstage Blu-Ray is absolutely awesome. Sound, Vidieo, Tunes, The band allspot on! One of my favorites to date! Also as mentioned in another post Steve Miller Bingo! is a must own too! Enjoy!!!

Stretch [;)]

• 2 weeks later...

I was never a "huge" Petty fan. Always kind of considered him kind of top fortiesh! The Soundstage disc changer my mind forever. Melinda from that disc brought tears to my eyes, the piano solo with leave you speechless. Red Rooster is another one. geez I could go on and on but I won't.

MOJO is really blusey and geared for us "older" folks who absolutley can't stand the top forty crap from today. I have to tell ya though having seen him two years in a row now TP has a HUGE 20 something following. I think even that generation is craving for good tunes!