Belle Grill Removal

CapZark

Perfect. Thanks guys. Hey Gary, be sure to post some pics of those KHorns you are refurbing. I'd love to see them when they are done. It looks like a good project.

Well I'll get photo’s when/if it happens but I am enjoying them as they are for now. Need do do new caps in the second wet pair sometime. I am still uncertain as to how much effort to put into a pair of KC-BR or KC-FR that have gotten their bottoms wet. I guess when I get sick of looking at their shabby appearance I will do something about it. The KC-FR's are the better pair and are sequential serial numbers. The KC-BR are 1976 and 1979 so I guess these will be first as to make the learning curve easier for me. If I mess up, not a lot lost, they will still sound just fine to me. Seeing this is off topic, I thought I'd post a photo of the wet Belle to get it back on topic.

I got some different pictures this morning and there in direct light. The color comes out a lot better and show the flaws but so what I think they are great and I would have a hard time parting with them. Although I didn’t have them back when I first heard my friends, they bring back a lot of good memories from back when I was a lot younger.

1283340123.jpg

1283340124.jpg

As others have said, I think the Belle is the best looking speaker Klipsch has ever made. I know the new Palladium are zebra grained linia and all that, but there is something mystical about these speakers. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder though.