What a time for the wife unit to be paying attention

USNRET

I had to do something I didn't want to but I had a 'plan'

I thought I would go the bi-amp route on my modded Belles in an orchestrated fashion. I liked my VRDSt so I was gonna change over to some solid state monos for future use on the bottom and listen for a while thinking I would once again have a taste of SS while the bucks accumulated for a new pair of Craig's monos for the top.>Br>

So, being as smart as I am, I made a deal and sent off the VRDSt and while awaiting the EMO XPA-1s to arrive, I hooked up an XPA-3 to the two channel. All was ok until I decided to listen to some tunes at volume today and the wife showed up as she heard one of her favorite songs come on.

I got an earful of "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THE STEREO, it sounds 'staticy'. I can't even spell that word.

She found out I did something which cost money and now I am in deep poo poo.

"She found out I did something which cost money and now I am in deep poo poo."

repeat after me......"im an audiophileholic....I need help...support...understanding.....I want to get better....really....I do...just one more upgrade.

"She found out I did something which cost money and now I am in deep poo poo."

repeat after me......"im an audiophileholic....I need help...support...understanding.....I want to get better....really....I do...just one more upgrade.

Hell NO, I am the man of this house. I have the job! She just sits at home all day watching Okra on TV, I'll buy any darn thing I

gotta go, bye