Low freq roll off for Heresey IIs?

At what low Hz does the Heresey IIs start to rolling off? I've got my speakers set to "small"

Thanks

------------------

A/V AMP: Yamaha DSP-A1

TV: 29" Sony Trinitron

DVD: Toshiba SD9200

CDP: Denon DCM-370

MAIN: Klipsch Heresey II

CTR: Klipsch KSF-C5

REAR: Infinity SM-65

(crap)

SUB: REL Strata III

rob, w/ the yammy set small it has a 90hz high pass filter, so that's where it'll start but not sure of the slope it uses. probably 12db/octave at least at the start.

to measure the real response in your room u could use a

frequency sweep generator & a sound meter. i have one on the pre/pro & it stops at each frequency interval, which is best for measuring w/ meter. my avia disk has

one but i think it only goes down at it's own pace. maybe another disk has a better one. video essentials?

or maybe somebody has the curves for your heresy, but of course that wouldn't be in your room. & that'd be if they're runnin full range.

------------------

My Home Systems Page

Response is rolling off pretty good, something like 3 to 5 dB, by the time you get down to 50 Hz. Setting them to small is appropriate. I run my Heresys set to small and crossed to the sub at 80 Hz. I would cross a little lower, but my receiver doesn't have that capability built in. With Heresy or Heresy II, you really need to send the lowest frequencies to a subwoofer or another speaker that can reproduce them.