Incredible Custom 3 Price On Amazon - WARNING NOT AUTHORIZED

BLSamuel

I have emailed Amy to find out if Adorama Camera selling the Custom 3 for $109 on Amazon is a legitimate dealer.

My guess is they are not. But at $109 still a great price as long as they're the real deal (are there counterfeit Klipsch 'phones out there? Not that I know of ...) as the Custom 3 is discontinued and no longer available except for what's in stock at various retailers. At that price buy 2 sets. [:D]

I'm assuming they are not a legitimate Klipsch retailer as I don't see them in the Klipsch List Of Authorized Online Retailers but it is possible they are legitimate but no on the list but probably not likely.

In any case if they are not authorzed Amy and others may want to know where they got their inventory. Price is almost too good to be true but insanely good deals can sometimes be found on close outs. (re some forum members who picked up > $1000 Pioneer Elite multi disc player for $150 or something crazy good like that).

Also some good deals on Custom 1 ($48.95) and Custom 2 ($99) from Z Electrica probably also not authorized. Another seller had Custom 2 for $99.99 but with 67% positive seller rating I'd avoid like the plague anyway.

EDIT. They ARE NOT AUTHORIZED. Klipsch maintains list of known unauthorized or worse retailers

Amy has confirmed. These ARE NOT SOLD by an authorized Klipsch retailer.

I missed the list of known unauthorized retailers. I would avoid buying from them because at best they are the real deal but not obained legitimately by the retailer but could also be b-stock or even counterfeits.

There is no warranty support from Klipsch if not purchased from an authorized retailer. That makes sense as providing warranty support for gray market or especially counterfeit goods would only encourage the gray marketeers and pirates.

I really wish Klipsch would release a new version of the C3's. I loved the sound and unfortunately the nozzle on the left side just broke [:'(]. I am considering a set of the new Image One's but would love to see a resurrection of the C3 IEM's with different cabling.

I really wish Klipsch would release a new version of the C3's. I loved the sound and unfortunately the nozzle on the left side just broke [:'(]. I am considering a set of the new Image One's but would love to see a resurrection of the C3 IEM's with different cabling.

I hear ya! =D