11.3 Denon 4810

shake777

Thanks for the hint. It got me motivated to try one more time and it was a successful one. I feel a little like one of the inventors who thought they tried everything and then the light bulb went on. I really appreciate the encouragement because the results were stunning.

The 11.3 system sounds like wearing headphones except you experience the immersion with your whole body instead of just your head. Its the one biggest change I've made in a long time and I'm jumping for joy. Its changed my whole experience with listening to music, which is my favorite part of the avocation. A small gesture on your part developed a major part of my listening experience.

I had to backwards engineer the system so to speak by turning on each speaker individually and then testing each output to which speaker terminal produced the sound. The complication is that some teminals out put for surround back, wide, and height speakers but they don't tell you under which set up, for example 11.3, that terminal will output what speaker. So by using the backwards process of elimination, I was able to find which terminal to use.

The results were so dramatic that I'm considering laying out another chunk of money to upgrade from RB35 to RF63 back there if Ms Santa will allow.

Thanks again and Happy Holidays.