making new wires

Talon

im making new wires because the ones i have are just way to short...is there a certain proportion i need to make these wires? I know both rears should have the same wire length as with the fronts...but is there a proportion between the front and rear wires lengthwise? Im asking because the thought that sound might be delayed popped up in my head...

the equation, i have lost it, for the delay you would have would prove that the length would have to be MUCH MUCH MUCH different...... to have a delay that you could notice. make the wires to fit, don't worry about making them the same length as much as making them the right length for the proper speaker placement.

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>

um...unless we are talking about wires that are hundreds of thousands of miles long, there will be no delay. were talking about electrcity here, its almost as quick as my attention spa..wait, what were we talking about?

------------------

DONT PM ME! i dont check em if you have any questions

email me @: skpathak24@socal.rr.com

IM me @: Strategerie270

Screw you, Action! :)

quote:

Originally posted by zandern:

He's absolutely right, your traveling at such a high speed it wont' matter at all.

Electricity travels at nearly the speed of light. You could have a one foot cable, and a cable run from Atlanta to the moon and back to atlanta and have only a ... like .023 second delay haha. i think that is right, stupid trivia test in history last week

------------------

-justin

SoundWise Support

A technical help site created by me and my fellow Klipschers

I am an amateur, if it is professional;

ProMedia help you want email Amy or call her @ 1-888-554-5665 or for an RA# 800-554-7724 ext 5

Klipsch Home Audio help you want, email support@klipsch.com or call @ 1-800-KLIPSCH

RA# Fax Number=317-860-9140 / Parts Department Fax Number=317-860-9150s>