Receiver to pair with RF-7 system + Emotiva XPA-5?

streyle

I've been looking at a few different receivers to pair with the above. Interested in 3D capabilities, good balance of audio/video. Models I'm looking at (indicative of pricing/features) MarantzSR5005/7005 (like networking of 7005), Pioneer VSX-32, Integra DHC 40.2, Emotiva UMC-1

Any others? Comments on the above? Worried about upgrades for Pioneer (not available) and build quality of Emotiva

the umc-1 does not have 3d capabilities but the XMC-1 will if they have decided to integrate video processing and if they have decided on a later shipping time. I think there was a decision on that in specific but i dont remember for sure. The build quality on both the amps and processors are pretty good IMO. I did have an led kinda die/flickering on my amo which is a bit of a downer so i just off the status lights. the umc-1 has some glitches but emotiva has been working them out. Overall, i am satisfied with the emo processor and think its a great value for the money. I dont know much about the otherones you listed but marantz is a solid product, never heard anyone speal ill of one. I wouldnt buy something like a processor/receiver now a days that didnt have upgrade capabilities. No product is ever 100% IMO and the fact that a manufacturer doesnt add an ability to upgrade if need be is scarey considering your droping some serious cash at times.