I just bought this awesome Pearl Jam DVD

DBvader

i bought this really cool PJ DVD a couple of days back, and it sounds great on my Promedias (when they work). I really wish Nirvana came out with one of these special edition DVDs (damn you love!)

there is still antoher one that PJ came out with before thsi one, and if i find a good price on it, ill get it. i bought this one for 20 bucks, but i saw it on Deepdiscountdvd.com for only like 14...if you like good music, get this thing, it sounds great on any HT setup.

------------------

DONT PM ME! i dont check em if you have any questions

email me @: skpathak24@socal.rr.com

IM me @: Strategerie270

Screw you, Action! :)

Whoa, i had no idea they had DVD's. What did the DVD have on it or was it a DVD-audio? If it was a regular DVD, where did you get it?(Or a DVD-Audio Too)

------------------

~You laugh because im diffrent,i laugh because your ugly~

GreenDay Rules!

"Im a newbie at anything physical,but i can talk alot"-Me

"I don't know why i visit these boards,i don't even own the promedias."

"You will see more quotes by me"

"Like this one"

"Pushy little children, with their fully automatics, they like to push the weak around!"- System Of A Down

"Drink Redkabul, we get our water from other bottles of water, we can't make our own because our country is dirty and disgusting."- kid in my class

"Its all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then its a scavenger hunt."

"Its not the pollution thats killing the oceans and trees, its the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." -Former gov't guy

I think its a great dvd!A good sub for seeing them live.which I have many,many times.Their first dvd is them in the studio.Its good if you like them.A good look inside the bandcwm12.gif

------------------

Main's-JVC

Center-Fisher

Suround's-Fisher

DVD Player-Panasonic

Receiver-Sony

TV-Philphs 30 inch

Sub-I pretend I have a 7 foot SVS tower of power like HornEd.

In storage-

1973 Walnut Cornwalls

1980 Walnut Hersey II's

1999 Mahogany KLF-30's

1999 Mahogany KLF-C7

2001 Black Ash RB-5's

2001 Black Ash RC-3

Receiver-Yamaha 995

DVD Player-Toshiba 3109

T.V.-Toshiba 52 inch

2 KSW 15's

i was at best buy, so i just got it from there for around 20. but deepdiscound sells it for like 14 or something.

------------------

lol, i was just watching the movie hackers, and they guy said, "this is mr. eddie vedder from accounting." it was awesome.

------------------

Thanks for the Heads Up. I just ordered from Spun.com, got rid of some old crap and Some new REAL CRAPPY CRAP, A.I. Artificial Intelligence, What a horrible, stupid movie. I saw Pearl Jam in concert a few years back, it was one of the best concerts I've been to. Hopefully the sound quality is better than the live CD they came out with a couple years back.

------------------

My Home Theater

i think tha the audio trach is fantastic. when i listened to it on a normal TV, it was horrible, though, becuase you couldnt hear what vedder was saying.

------------------

sound is pretty good for dolby. great presentation. yea on the gritty video, a lot of smoke. cwm32.gif

i'll say it again, though it shouldn't keep ya from gettin good disks like this if they only come in dolby, think twice if it doesn't have dts. that 75kbps vs 45

just sounds a hell of a lot better here.

------------------

My Home Systems Page