802 B&Ws compared ....

quadklipsh

Likely depends what you are driving them with and room positioning. The Chorus IIs can sound good though you have to be more understanding of the crossover to the 15". The Chorus IIs can sound a little tubbier.

Again, if you aren't driving the KLF-30s with a lot of current, it could be a major problem. Definitely a speaker for a heavy duty amp. The single 15" on the Chorus is not as current hungry as those two 12" cones.

Both are good speakers though depending on your front end.

can anyone send in a link or jpg of the two standing together .

i just wana see their looks standing next to each other.

the spec sheet on the klipsch official web page does not give any idea as to how theyd look together.

even the official site doesnot remove grills . so i have yet to see the differnces between chorus IIs, chorus Is, and Quartets . they all look so similar .

in some web photographs the midrange horns are bigger with the huge woofer and there are those two front ports ,perhaps they are chorus Is.

the chorus IIs and the quartets are similar in their horns apparently , the difference being in cabinet and woofer size . and yet the choruses are so much more loved and respected everywhere and quartets to my surprise havent been so much loved at all .

just my observation .