If anyone is looking for a RW-12D or Sub12hg

Jay481985

This is from newegg and is a coupon that can be used only once If you are not going to buy it do not put try the coupon as it expires the moment you put it in. Free Shipping.

Klipsch

Klipsch Synergy Sub12HG 12" 300W High Gloss Black Subwoofer Each
Klipsch Synergy Sub12HG 12" 300W High Gloss Black Subwoofer Each

$399.99

Your Price: $249.99

With Promo Code

EMCKJKC57

Shop Now

Klipsch

Klipsch RW-12d Subwoofer Each
Klipsch RW-12d Subwoofer Each

$999.99

Your Price: $349.99

With Promo Code

EMCKJKC58

Shop Now

Thanks a ton! I just got the RW-12d with the promo code. I'll be putting it in the living room with RF-62 3.1 I currently have set-up. The wife will never notice!

Ha - That's what you think. I also have a 3.1 set-up with RF-82s. When I added the RW-12D, she noticed!!!! And, she doesn't like it. But I luv it.

LOL! We'll see...My current sub is also large and black (an old underpowered paradigm 10). It's hidden between the fireplace and the recliner and is only visible if you are making a fire (which my wife does not do). It's not optimal for sound but its adequate and it is optimal for a living room set-up. I'll let you know the verdict at the end of next week...unless my computer privlages are revoked as a result of the purchase. [*-)]