Klipsch RF-82 Spraypainted: Black Piano Gloss

mr.chill

I just had to post these pictures on the Klispch forum when i saw them, its a guy on avforum.no (gunnarM) he spraypainted the Klipsch RF-82 in black gloss. They came out amazing so im sharing the pics (after hes approval) with u here on klispch forums.

Maybe it will give a headsup for Klispch to finally make their incredible reference series speakers in different colours than only black, and cherry?
If not they will atleast give u all an idea to maybe do something like this yourself. Anyway enjoy the pics, and tell me what u think.

Sorry for the wait, pics are up for approval. If u click on the avforum link on the top it takes u directly to the forum it was originally posted, the site is in norwegian, but u can atleast enjoy the pics there :D

• 3 months later...

There we go, the pics have been approved, finally :P after 36 hrs.

Enjoy and pls feel free to post ur comments :D

the reference klipsch have a sheer lack in cabinet beauty , youve successfully given em that "expensive " look.

it now tempts me to paint my RF3s too.[H]

coz frankly i donot enjoy the formica veneer of the original RF 3s.

Wow I love that look! That definitely made the 82s look way better! Definitely put the thought in my head too! What are the steps needed to paint the speakers? Is there a certain type of glossy paint that was used? Is it easy for anyone to do? I def wish Klipsch had something like that direct from the factory. Their vinyl reference speakers are a little blah but their real wood veneers I love. Epecially cherry! But nonetheless hopefully there will be a process listed soon or maybe the guy can start painting cabinets in bulk and selling them?