What's the better choice?

campy

If you had to choose between the WF-34 as fronts and the WC-24 for $725 or the RF-52ii with the RC-52ii center for $595 which would be a better system? I am looking to replace B&W DM-602 and the CC-6 center. The only option to hear any Klipsch is Best Buy and they don't have either.

They are comparable models in performance. The reference series is going to be brighter, but more dynamic. The WFs will Create a great soundstage across the the highs, lows, and mids. It's your preference.
What Cornfedksboy said and the WF-34's do have real wood veneers. The RF-52II's do dig deeper by 14hz than the WF-34's. Both pairs do have their (+)'s and (-)'s. How much could you get the RF-62II/RC-62II combo for?
Bill

Without checking my guess would probably around the WF-34 or maybe slightly higher. I was trying to keep my budget at or around $700. Which would do movies great but at the same time not have music sound like a tin can?

I can be more thurough now as I am not typing on my iPad.

If that is your goal, you will be happy either way you go! I own the WF-35s and the RF-62s. I chose these models over the ones you are looking at because I felt the RF-52s and the WF-34s were lacking in bass. I'm sure anyone that owns RF-82s, however, would say they chose those because they felt that the 62s lacked bass. Alot of it comes down to budget.

A couple of things to consider:

Are you going to get a sub? If the answer is "not any time soon," then the RF-52s would fit the bill for sound much better with their lower frequency response and higher dynamics. They will sound "bigger."

Are you putting these speakers in the family room of a shared home? The WF-34s are much friendlier with the wife and are stunning to look at.

For mainly movie watching in a bachelor pad or man cave without a sub, I would lean towards the RF-52s. I think you will get slightly better performance and at a lower price. Add a sub to the equation and it's a wash. By the way, at some point you WILL want a sub.

If you care about gorgeous asthetics, are limited on space, or have a wife or girlfriend that cares what the place looks like, I would go WF-34.

These speakers are close enough in price and performance that if you choose what you think you'll like best then it will be the best choice. Both the Reference and ICON W series look and sound fantastic for movie or music. You just can't go wrong with either one for under $750.