Klipsch RW10D

AUGIE

Well all arrows point to my KSW 12 being dead or too expensive to repair. All in all I still am a Klipsch fan and support the product, I have to the rest of my surround system is Klipsch. ;) Anyways how would the Klipsch RW10D fair as a replacement for my KSW 12? On paper it looks to be even more powerful than the 12" woofer..... any comments?

• Like 1

I'm a firm believer in getting as much sub as you can afford, and as much as I am a Klipsch lover, I'm not a big fan of their subs (especially the sub amps). You don't need to match brands to integrate a sub into your system. Take a look at THIS sub. The price listed includes shipping.

Thanks for the suggestions! I will look into that one sub you mentioned. I was very happy with the performance of the KSW-12, is it my understanding that the numbers of the RW10D are better than the KSW 12 even though it used a 10" woofer instead of a 12"? One thing I do like about the RW10D is having a "night" mode so wife dosen't start yelling that I'm "rocking" the whole house when she is trying to put the kids to sleep!

• Like 1