subs

tonn007

hi. new to this and am just starting to assemble a system. cant afford what i think i want, so i'm trying to ebay-etc. small 110 w reciever and some rx4 fronts,center, and surrounds. this is a start. i already learned that i need some bigger fronts for 2 ch. but still need a sub. my question is rw-10d or rw-12d.

• Moderators

Welcome to the forums. Have you checked your local Craigslist? There are lots of great subs out there for cheap. In my area, there is a Velodyne HGS10 (10" sub with 1000 watt amp) for $150. The deals are out there, you just gotta be looking daily and don't get in a hurry. Patience is the key to finding great deals.

hi. new to this and am just starting to assemble a system. cant afford what i think i want, so i'm trying to ebay-etc. small 110 w reciever and some rx4 fronts,center, and surrounds. this is a start. i already learned that i need some bigger fronts for 2 ch. but still need a sub. my question is rw-10d or rw-12d

Welcome to the forum, I would suggest it depends on your room size, if it is a smaller room the 10" would be just fine, if a larger room then I would go with the 12" sub. Youthman is right though, lots of folks here don't use klipsch subs, there are alot of great ones out there for a great price.

Good Luck

~ross