In Greater Seattle Area, want to hear a Reference Setup!

skeeter99

I'm new to the Klipsch crowd and have been been really wanting to hear a Reference setup. I have a pretty nice setup right now (AV123 Strata Mini's and X-Voce for the front 3) but would like to replace them with a more efficient and dynamic setup. The Reference series have piqued my interest and have been looking at the RF-82/83 and RF-7II.

What I'd really like is to hear a setup of these or similar speakers in the Reference line. I live in the Seattle area but am willing to drive a little bit to listen to someone's setup.

Can any of you help??

Mods, if I put this in the wrong spot, please feel free to move it. Thanks!

Scott

Here is my current setup except my subs (MFW-15's) are flanking each side of the entertainment center:

Posted Image

Your account is probably fine. Knowing JB, he probably meant to type BM (Bowel Movement).

LOL! Well I'm guessing they were offering to let me come listen and my email addy is above so hopefully they see it :) I'd REALLY like to take a listen to this stuff!! My wife likes the way they look too which definitely makes transition easier!!

Scott