Klipsch 3.2 in surround system

Hello,

I have a pair of Klipsch 3.2 speakers whcih I am using as my front speakers in a surround sound system, My AV receiver is a Sony STR-DG 820. I am wondering what brand or model of speakers would match up well for the rear speakers. I love the sound of the 3.2s.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Don

Don,

Welcome to the forum.

The KG 3.2's are great speakers used as mains or as surrounds. If you can swing it, I say get another pair of KG 3.2's and maybe one of the KV series center channels. My good friend Matt(clermontcop on the forum) had 3.2's as surrounds with his Cornwalls and they sounded great together. I think any of the smaller KG bookshelves might work. Try to match up with the same horn tweeter if possible.

Bill

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the reply and the welcome. I didn't think my receiver would have the power to run the KG 3.2's as rear surround speakers. I am currently using sony APM-700's for the rear speakers. Have you ever heard of them? The speaker itself is actually square. They sound pretty good on their own but in the surround system I'm not satisfied with their sound. I've had the APMs for many years now.

Thank you,

Don