Inside of Khorns

So I picked up my first pair of Khorns this weekend[:D], one is 53' and the other isn't realy a Klipsch khorns but the builder built exactly like the Klipsch version and signed the inside J.B. Rives.

But my question is I have a pair of Crites cast frame woofers, is the gasket on the driver all is needed, and what is the best thing for the access cover to use as a sealer. If there is anything else a new owner needs to know about installing new drivers in these fell free to input any 2 cents worth is worth it to me.

Thanks

Nick

Guest " "

just remember...someday you will want to get back into that can. I personally use cork sheets. Even if it does stick itself to both surfaces, it's pretty easy to pull apart. Paper floor underlayment works good too. Be careful about using rubber sticky stuff....it does seal...but it will be a night mare to get off later.

Would it hurt anything to take off the mounting board and tighten up those bolts on the back side(wait I think I understand how that all comes out now to tighten off).

. Paper floor underlayment works good too. .

what is this material you speak of.

Thanks

Were Dave's vented LaScalas set up and running when you picked up the Klipschorn bottoms?

Yes they were, they sounded fantastic, he also showed me his homemade deals in his living room. He is a very nice guy, and thank you so much for the lead, do to you and Dave I know have my first pair of Khorns[Y][:D].

Now for the fun part

Thanks