Specs for 1975 & 1976 Equipment 4U

HDBRbuilder

FYI, I have the Stereo Review's Stereo Directory & Buying Guide for 1976, which gives descriptions/specs for over 1500 pieces of equipment, and the MSRP that year. I also have the HI-FI Annuals for both 1975 and 1976....these were published thru Off Duty Magazine for the military and have the same info (some of it for items not in the other stateside directory), but the prices given were an average DISCOUNTED price available to military at the PX or Audio Clubs of the time...NOT the MSRP!!

Anyone having vintage equipment from these two years....I will be happy to look the item up in these and post the info given for it.

No, I don't want to sell these!!! ( I know what some of you are thinking!!!) LOL!

Also, once I get to a point where I can afford it, I may have Kinko's reproduce these...some of the ads are really cool...and again...NO, I can't scan an ad for you in at this time...I just don't have that much time available right now...sorry!!!