URC Codes for Emotiva UMC-1

kde

Thanks -- I guess this is what I asked for, however I was expecting there to be one code. SImply enter the code in and it works for all functions -- this list has hundreds of codes! Not complaining -- just didn't realize what I as looking for...

OK... I understand what you're looking for. Have you checked over at the Emotiva forums? By the way... The search function at the Emo forums pretty much SUX!

The codes need to be in the remote to begin with in order to have a "number" assigned. If they're not there then the remote would need to be able to upgrade the internal code tables by some means. The other possibility (though somewhat remote [:D]) is that Emotiva used a set of codes that's already in use by another manufacturer. If that's the case you'd enter the other manufacturer's code and your good to go.

It might be worth giving Emotiva technical support a call if you don't find the answer on the forums. Good people. They'll go out of their way to help if they can.