Good surrounds to pair with RB35 fronts & RC35 center

ed4000

I have a 5.1 setup and am using some older Onkyo surrounds and Onkyo sub with Klipsch rb35's for fronts and rc35 center. I would like to complete the system with Klipsch surrounds and sub. What would be the smallest surrounds that would pair well with the rb35's? I want to keep them small as possible to keep the wife happy. I currently have an older Pioneer VSX-516 receiver, but I plan to upgrade to the Pioneer Elite VSX-33 very soon so that is the receiver I am planning the speakers around.It is 110 watts per channel. Thanks! Ed

RS-35 surround speakers are your first choice. They were designed to go with your setup.

As an alternative, you could try to get a pair of RF35 for the fronts and move those rb35 to the rears. It would be even better.

I used to have the same setup but with the older series (RF3s / RC3s / RS3s then went to RB3s); but that was many moons ago: now they have been replaced with Forte II's and Heresies 1.5. The "price" I have to pay to be in this forum [|-)]

I have a 5.1 setup and am using some older Onkyo surrounds and Onkyo sub with Klipsch rb35's for fronts and rc35 center. I would like to complete the system with Klipsch surrounds and sub. What would be the smallest surrounds that would pair well with the rb35's? I want to keep them small as possible to keep the wife happy. I currently have an older Pioneer VSX-516 receiver, but I plan to upgrade to the Pioneer Elite VSX-33 very soon so that is the receiver I am planning the speakers around.It is 110 watts per channel. Thanks! Ed

The RS stuff is pretty good rs-42

or rs-52 would both probably sound good with that set up. Also I would probably

go with a different brand sub. Nothing wrong with klipsch subs just better subs

for your money out there.