Need a "horn" for an MMTM with K77M's

I just purchased an MMTM and one of the horns is broken. The driver and manifold are still good. Anyone have a horn or know where I can find one?

Speaker

I just purchased an MMTM and one of the horns is broken. The driver and manifold are still good. Anyone have a horn or know where I can find one?

Speaker

Looks like the Horn is cracked on both sides at the transition to the mounting surface as well.

Are you interested in selling your MMTM as is to recoupe your investment as I need another one.

Roger

Roger, I would rather get it working and keep it but I am looking into replacing both MMTM's if I can find something that would be a good fit with the rest of the system. I'll keep your interest in mind, if I find something, I would sell them to you. You are correct the front is cracked also. I'm told the material is cast fiberglass which could be repaired and reinforced fairly easily. My hope is to find a "new" horn instead of fixing this one.

Casey

Update on the broken horn. I took it to a local fiberglass shop and they were able to repair it. They said it took well to the resin, and they added a single layer of glass to the outside of the horn which folded onto the ears that mount to the manifold. Sorry didn't get a picture since the camera wasn't available. Looking forward to hearing the complete system.

• 4 weeks later...

Update on the broken horn. I took it to a local fiberglass shop and they were able to repair it. They said it took well to the resin, and they added a single layer of glass to the outside of the horn which folded onto the ears that mount to the manifold. Sorry didn't get a picture since the camera wasn't available. Looking forward to hearing the complete system.

Casey,

I'll buy the pair of MMTMs if you ever descide to sell.

Roger